- DINTEK PowerMAX Category 6 Patch Cords are specifically designed to support high speed data networks for 1000mb applications, and are fully tested to meet TIA/EIA Category 6 channel requirements.
- The patch cables are made from high quality shielded four pair 24AWG stranded wire.
- DINTEK PowerMAX Category 6 Patch Cords are pre-terminated with RJ45 plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots. DINTEK recommends the entire range of PowerMAX UTP products be used in a end-to-end system to maximize cabling performance.
- Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kinking
- 24AWG stranded wire provides maximum flexibility
- Brilliant colors make management a snap
- Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 6 requirement
- The various colors are available to meet TIA/EIA-606 standards
- The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 16Mbps token Ring,10Base-T,100Base-T,155Mbps,622Mbps ATM,Gigabit-Ethernet and 1.2Gbps ATM requirements.
- Twisted pair color code: Pair 1> blue, white/blue ring. Pair 2> orange, white/orange ring Pair 3> green, white/green ring Pair 4> brown, white/brown ring
- Number of twist pairs: 4 pairs • Assembly: 4 pairs of dielectric core shall be stranded in circular form • Material of jacket: PVC/LSZH • Thickness of jacket: AVG 0.66~0.70mm • Nominal O.D: 5.6±0.2mm • Jacket color: red,orange,yellow,green,blue,grey, etc
- RJ45 plug:Housing>polycarbonate
- Contact>copper alloy 50u” gold plated over nickel
- Strength>20lbs. min
- Durability>200 cycles min.
- Insulation resistance: 500 megaohms min. Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kink.
- Wiring schemes: T568B
- Category 6 Products exceed all TIA and ISO specifications for Category 5e/6 cabling systems and components
- They have been Independently confirmed for system performance
- Meets FCC parts 68
- ISO/IEC 11801
- DINTEK Cat 6 products can be warranted for 25 years
- Cat6 products are Interoperable with DINTEK and other standards compliant products
- Independently been confirmed for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Having a single vendor solution ensures best system performance
- Our products meet or exceed performance requirements for existing and proposed high-speed network applications including: