- 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45, 4 x SFP+ for Gigabit or 10 Gigabit uplink with PoE.
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) to prioritize mission critical traffic such as voice and video.
- IEEE 802.1X support for port based network access control.
- MAC-based RADIUS auth and MAC whitelisting
- Voice VLAN support for simplified VoIP deployments.
- Port Mirroring to monitor network traffic.
- DHCP snooping to prevent users from adding unauthorized DHCP servers on the network.
- IGMP Snooping to optimize network performance with multicast traffic.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for high-capacity trunking, stacking, and increased availability.
- Broadcast storm protection, spanning tree, BPDU guard, root guard, and other safeguards to guard against misconfigurations and reduce convergence time.
- Per port VLAN configuration.
- Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management.
Managed via the Web via the Meraki cloud management platform Integrated with Meraki wireless, security appliance, and device management Zero-touch remote deployment (no staging needed) Detailed historical per-port and per-client usage statistics DHCP, client, and hostname fingerprinting SNMPD allows integration with third party network management solutions Automatic firmware upgrades
Unified configuration and monitoring of all switches Virtually Stacking supports thousands of switch ports in a single logical stack for unified management, monitoring, and configuration
48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45 4 x SFP+ for Gigabit or 10 Gigabit uplink Auto negotiation and crossover detection (auto-MDIX crossover)
Ethernet Switching Capabilities
802.1p Quality of Service prioritization 802.1Q VLAN tagging for up to 4,095 VLANs 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Broadcast storm control 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) 802.3ad Link aggregation with up to 8 ports per aggregate Port mirroring IGMP snooping for multicast filtering MAC forwarding entries: 8,000
Power over Ethernet (PoE Models)
802.3af (PoE) 15.4W per port and 802.3at (PoE+) 25.5W per port (30W max per port). Maximum PoE output: 380W; all ports PoE capable Pre-standard PoE: supports pre-standard PoE devices
Power input: 100 - 240 VAC, 47-63 Hz Power consumption: 5 - 500W
Rack-mountable with included rack mount hardware Desktop-mountable with included feet
Operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C) Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
Weight: 10.6lb. (4.8kg) Size: 17.4inch (w) x 15.0inch (l) x 1.8inch (h) (44.1 x 38.1 x 4.4 cm)
CSA (US) IC (Canada) CE (Europe) C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand) RoHS