- Cisco Aironet AIR-AP1852I-S-K9 is one of the Cisco Aironet 1850 Series Access Points, supports 802.11ac Wave 2; 4x4:4SS; Int Ant; S Reg Dom.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 with 4x4 Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology with four spatial streams when operating in single-user MIMO mode and three spatial streams while operating in multiuser MIMO mode, offering 1.7-Gbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Multiuser MIMO, allowing transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 capable clients simultaneously to improve client experience. Prior to multiuser MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO.
- Transmit beamforming technology to improve downlink performance to mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac, while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Flexible deployment mode through the Cisco Mobility Express Solution is ideal for small to medium-sized deployments that require multiple access points. Easy setup allows the 1850 Series to be deployed on networks without a physical controller.
802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point, 4x4:4, Internal-Ant, S Regulatory Domain
Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release with AireOS wireless controllers: 8.1 MR1 or later for the Cisco Aironet 1850 Series Access Points
S (S regulatory domain): - 2.412 to 2.472 GHz; 3 channels - 5.180 to 5.320 GHz; 8 channels - 5.500 to 5.700 GHz;, 11 channels - 5.745 to 5.825 GHz; 5 channels
Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco Wireless Controller Module for ISR G2, Cisco Wireless Services Module 2 (WiSM2) for Cisco Catalyst®6500 Series Switches, Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco 5520 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco Flex® 7500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco 8500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco 8540 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco 5760 Wireless LAN Controller, Cisco Catalyst 3650 and 3850 Series Switches with integrated controller Cisco Mobility Express
2.4 GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal omni, horizontal beamwidth 360° 5 GHz, gain 5 dBi, internal omni, horizontal beamwidth 360°
1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45), Power over Ethernet (PoE) 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45), AUX (used for Link Aggregation) Management console port (RJ-45) USB 2.0 (enabled via future software)
Status LED indicates boot loader status, association status, operating status, boot loader warnings, boot loader errors
Dimensions (W x L x H)
Access point (without mounting bracket): 8.3 x 8.3 x 2 in. (210.8 x 210.8 x 50.8 mm)
3.12 lb (1.41 kg)
Cisco Aironet 1830i Nonoperating (storage) temperature: -22° to 158°F (-30° to 70°C) Nonoperating (storage) altitude test: 25˚C, 15,000 ft. Operating temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (noncondensing) Operating altitude test: 40˚C, 9843 ft
1 GB DRAM 256 MB flash
Input power requirements
AP1830: 44 to 57 VDC Power supply and power injector: 100 to 240 VAC; 50 to 60 Hz