- The Meraki MX60W is an enterprise security appliance designed for distributed deployments that require remote administration.
- USB port, to support approved 3G/4G cards for failover to cellular networks.
- Support for four LAN connections.
- LAN 2 port can be configured to be a LAN or WAN connection, allowing support up to 2 WAN connections.
- Wall screws and anchors for mounting drywall surface, either vertically or horizontally.
Stateful firewall throughput: 100 Mbps Advanced security throughput: 20 Mbps Maximum site-to-site VPN sessions: 20 Maximum VLANs: 4 Recommended for: Small Branches (10 to 20 Users)
Application-level (L7) traffic analysis and shaping Site-to-site (IPsec) VPN Stateful firewall, 1:1 NAT, DMZ Multiple WAN IP, PPPoE, NAT and DHCP User and device quarantine
Monitoring and Management
Web based management and configuration Throughput, connectivity monitoring and alerts Network asset discovery and user identification Built-in network-wide reporting, monitoring and alerts Centralized policy management Real-time diagnostic and troubleshooting over the web Automatic firmware upgrades and security patches Searchable network-wide event logs