- Rugged/outdoor WLAN, outdoor campuses, industrial, point to point links, 1x802.11b/g/n radio, 1 x 802.11a/n radio, 600 Mbit/sec max rate, 2x2 MIMO, beamforming, 1 × Gigabit Ethernet port, Priority Voice (802.11e/WMM), High performance multi-radio mesh.
- Ideal for outdoor and industrial indoor environments.
- Dual-concurrent 802.11n radios with up to 600 Mbps throughput.
- Point-to-point links with optional panel antennas.
- High performance multi-radio mesh routing.
- Layer 7 application fingerprinting and QoS.
- Built-in enterprise security, guest access, and NAC.
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment.
- Automatic cloud-based RF optimization with spectrum analysis.
- Real-time WIPS with Air Marshal.
One 802.11b/g/n and one 802.11a/n radio Dual concurrent operation in 2.4 and 5 GHz bands Max throughput rate 600 Mbit/s 2.4 GHz 26 dBm peak transmission power 5 GHz 24 dBm peak transmission power Max transmission power is decreased for certain geographies to comply with local regulatory requirements
2 x 2 multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) with two spatial streams Maximal ratio combining (MRC) Beamforming Packet aggregation Cyclic shift diversity (CSD) support
Power over Ethernet: 24 - 57 V (802.3af compatible) Power consumption: 10.5 W max Power over Ethernet injector sold separately
Mounts to walls and horizontal and vertical poles Mounting hardware included
Security screw included
Operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C) IP67 environmental rating
10.5” x 7.6” x 2.2” (267mm x 192mm x 57mm) Weight: 1.9 lb (862g)
1x 100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ45) with 48V DC 802.3af PoE Four external N-type antenna connectors
Integrated policy firewall (Identity Policy Manager) Mobile device policies Air Marshal: Real-time WIPS (wireless intrusion prevention system) with alarms Rogue AP containment Guest isolation Teleworker VPN with Ipsec PCI compliance reporting WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X TKIP and AES encryption VLAN tagging (802.1q)
Quality of Service
Wireless Quality of Service (WMM/802.11e) DSCP (802.1p) Layer 7 application traffic shaping and firewall
PMK and OKC credential support for fast Layer 2 roaming L3 roaming
4 signal strength 1 Ethernet connectivity 1 power/booting/firmware upgrade status
FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand) Cofetel (Mexico), TK (Turkey) RoHS