Wireless Access Point Series 2700 Cisco AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9
The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series of Wi-Fi access points (APs) delivers industry-leading 802.11ac performance at a price point ideal for plugging capacity and coverage gaps in dense indoor environments. The Aironet 2700 Series extends 802.11ac speed and features to a new generation of smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops now shipping with the faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi radios.
- 802.11ac with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams. This architecture offers a sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing APs.
- Cross-APNoise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables APs to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the AP in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support.
- MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
Radio Access Point
2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing Management console port (RJ-45)
2.4 GHz, gain 4 dBi, horizontal beamwidth 360° 5 GHz, gain 4 dBi, horizontal beamwidth 360°
Regulatory Domain (E)
2.412 to 2.472 GHz; 13 channels 5.180 to 5.320 GHz; 8 channels 5.500 to 5.700 GHz; 8 channels
802.11ac: Up to 1.3 Gbps (80 MHz in 5 GHz) 802.11n: Up to 450 Mbps (40 MHz with 5 GHz)
Status LED indicates boot loader status, association status, operating status, boot loader warnings, boot loader errors