- 48-port 10/100Mbps Stackable Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks.
- The SF500-48 delivers a solid foundation that will work for your current and future business applications. The SF500 delivers true stacking capabilities, advanced security, quality of service, energy-saving technology (EEE), IPV6, and network features to give you of the reliability and performance you need.
The Cisco SF500-48 switch features include:
- 48 10/100 ports
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports consisting of:
o 2 combination ports
o 2 Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports
Cisco SF500-48 Benefits and Features
- Easy to Deploy:
o Can be remotely managed
o Includes a Textview command-line interface
o Features Cisco Configuration Assistant
o Delivers automated deployment tools
- Reliability and resiliency:
o True stacking capabilities
o Dual images
o Advanced redundancy protocols
- True stacking: Cisco 500 Series switches allow you to manage and configure multiple switches in a stack, all with a single IP address.
- Strong security:
o Ability to use access control lists (ACLs)
o Create guest virtual LANs (VLANs)
o Management data is encrypted
o IEEE 802.1X port security
o Other advanced network defense features
- Advanced IP telephony support: Cisco SF500-48 switches can auto-configure compatible connected IP phones with the desired VLAN and quality of service (QoS) parameters. This delivers properly prioritized network traffic.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+): Supports PoE+ to deliver up to 30 watts over each port, which can power PoE-enabled devices such as IP phones.
- Traffic management: The Cisco SF500-48 can support static Layer 3 routing capabilities
- IPv6: The Cisco SF500-48 has received the USGv6 and IPv6 Gold certification.
- Power efficiency: Cisco 500 series switches will utilize low-power chipsets, fanless designs, and other “green” features that reduce power consumption and enable quieter operation.
- Expandability: The SF200-48 features expansion slots.
Cisco Small Business SF500-48 - 48 ports - stackable - managed - rack-mountable switch