- 24 ports 10/100/1000 Gigabit RJ-45 with auto medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X) cable detection
- 2 Combo Gigabit mini-GBIC ports and 802.3at PoE+, Maximum power of 30W to any Gigabit Ethernet base port. Total power 180W.
- Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1p, differentiated services (DiffServ), or type of service (ToS). prioritisation schemes enhances the performance of real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with WebView management.
- Secure remote management of the switch via Secure Shell (SSH) and SSL secure channel network protocols.
- 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security.
- Private VLAN Edge (PVE) for simplified network isolation of guest connections or autonomous networks.
- Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP).
- Automatic port configuration through auto MDI/MDIX and 802.1ab with Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Plug and Play support.
- User/network port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering.
- Increased bandwidth (up to 8x) and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Enhanced rate-limiting capabilities provide control, including back pressure to control the rate at which data can flow into and out of a port
- Multicasting, broadcasting, and flooding control.
- Port mirroring for non-invasive monitoring of switch traffic.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) versions 1, 2c, and 3 and Remote Monitoring (RMON) support.
- No blocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism.
- Fully rack mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware.
24 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
2 x Combo mini-GBIC Ports
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
802.3at Maximum power of 30W to any port. Total PoE budget 180W
Web browser upgrade (HTTP/HTTPS) and TFTP
Upgrade can be initiated through console port as well
Dual images for resilient firmware upgrades
Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 8 source ports can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported.
Traffic from a VLAN can be mirrored to a port for analysis with a network analyser or RMON probe. Up to 8 source VLANs can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported.
DHCP Options facilitate tighter control from a central point (DHCP server) to obtain IP address, autoconfiguration (with configuration file download), and DHCP relay)
Simplified configuration of QoS and security capabilities
Securely transfer files to and from the switch
Scriptable command-line interface
Support for Small Business Toolbar application
Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; UTP Category 5 Ethernet or better for 1000BASE-T
System, Link/Act, PoE, Speed
UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A