Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup Cisco WAP321
Dual-Band Single Radio Access Point with PoE (ETSI).
The Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band Access Point with Single Point Setup is a sleek, affordable, and easy-to-deploy device that delivers fast, highly secure wireless connectivity. It supports high-speed connections with Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface for demanding applications. The Cisco WAP321 bridges wired LANs together wirelessly, making it easier for small businesses to expand their networks.
With the Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band Access Point, you can easily set up highly secure wireless and wired guest access. Among its other benefits, this access point:
- Offers compatibility with Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector and 12V Power Adapter
- Provides selectable-band (2.4 or 5 GHz) wireless-N connectivity for optimal performance
- Support Single Point Setup controllerless multi-access point deployment and management technology
- Safeguards business information with enhanced security
- Connects to Power over Ethenet (PoE) devices, simplifying installation and reducing wiring costs
10/100/1000 BASE-T autosensing (RJ45)
802.3af Ethernet Switch, Cisco SB-PWR-INJ-12V-xx power Injector or Local Power Supply (SB-PWR-12V-xx)
Selectable Band 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz ((not concurrent)