Đặt mua sản phẩm ‣
Wireless-N Access Point with PoE Cisco WAP121
- Single Radio 802.11n Access Point w/PoE (EU)
- Provides affordable high-bandwidth 802.11n wireless connectivity for demanding applications
- Easy to set up and manage by using the configuration wizard
- Single Point Setup simplifies the deployment of multiple wireless access points
- Safeguards business information with enhanced security, including advanced encryption, highly secure authentication, and rogue access point detection
- Attractive design with internal antennas offers flexible installation options
- Can connect to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or injector, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for expensive additional wiring
- Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- Single Point Setup controllerless multi-access point deployment and management technology makes configuration simple.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.1X (security authentication), 802.1Q (VLAN), 802.1D (Spanning Tree), 802.11i (WPA2 security), 802.11e (wireless QoS), IPv4 (RFC 791), IPv6 (RFC 2460)
LAN Fast Ethernet auto sensing, DC jack
Power button (on/off)
Power (on/off) push button, Reset button
Category 5e or better
Internal antennas optimized for wall, ceiling, or desktop placement
Power, WLAN, LAN
10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet, 12V DC power with support for 802.3af PoE
External 12V 0.5A DC power jack (Energy Star 2.0 compliant with Efficiency Level 5) and 802.3af PoE
Power (on/off) push button; Reset button
Slot for Kensington lock
Power, Wireless, Ethernet
Physical dimensions (W x D x H)
4.89 x 4.89 1.38 in. (124.17 x 124.17 x 35 mm)
0.37 lb or 168 g
Peak PoE power
Number of VLANs
1 management VLAN plus 4 VLANs for Service Set ID (SSID)
SSID to VLAN mapping
Auto channel selection
- IPv6 host support
- IPv6 RADIUS, syslog, Network Time Protocol (NTP), etc.
802.1Q-based VLANS, 4 active VLANS plus 1 management VLAN
Yes, including Enterprise authentication
Yes, management access control list (ACL) plus MAC ACL
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Yes (soft WPS, no hardware push button)
Rogue access point detection
Mounting and Physical Security
Multiple mounting options
Desktop installation; mounting bracket included for easy ceiling or wall mounting
Physical security lock
Kensington lock slot
Quality of Service
Wi-Fi Multimedia & Traffic Specification (WMM TSPEC)
Up to 300 Mbps data rate (real-world throughput will vary)
Recommended user support
Up to 16 connected users, or 10 active users.
Web user interface
Built-in web user interface for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP/HTTPS)
Multi-Access Point Management
Single Point Setup
Maximum access points per cluster
Active clients per cluster
Web browser, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v3, Bonjour
Local, remote syslog, email alerts
Logging and packet capture
Web firmware upgrade
Firmware upgradable through web browser, imported/exported configuration file
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
Single-band 2.4 GHz
Radio and modulation type
Single radio, orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
1 to 13 (depending on country)
Channels 1 through 11 (FCC)
Channels 1 through 13 (ETSI)
Wireless isolation between clients
Internal fixed PIFA antennas
Antenna gain in dBi
2 dBi each antenna
Transmitted output power
- 802.11b @ 11 Mbps: 17 dBm
- 802.11g @ 54 Mbps: 13 dBm
- 802.11n @ HT20HT40, MCS15: 13 dBm
- 802.11b: 11 Mbps @ -86 dBm
- 802.11g: 54 Mbps @ -71 dBm
- 802.11n: 300 Mbps @ -64 dBm
Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
Wireless VLAN map
Yes, with unscheduled automatic power save and voice profile
Access Point mode, WDS bridging, Workgroup Bridge mode
12V, 0.5A DC input, and IEEE802.3af compliant PoE
FCC class B, CE, IC, Wi-Fi
- Bảo hành: 12 tháng.
CÔNG TY TNHH TƯ VẤN PHÁT TRIỂN CÔNG NGHỆ CST VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ: 14 Ngõ 138/245 Định Công – Phường Định Công – Hoàng Mai – Hà Nội
Điện thoại: 024 85872879 – Fax: 04 35641453
Hotline : 024.85872879 / 0904937368