– The HPE 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling.
– They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation.
– Designed for high reliability, long life, and low power consumption, they are ideal for businesses concerned with total cost of ownership.
Quality of Service (QoS)
– The HPE 1405 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
– Auto-MDIX: Automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports.
– Jumbo packet support for Gigabit Ethernet ports only offers up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of larger data transfers.
– Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
5 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T); Media Type: Auto-MDIX; Duplex: 10BASET/100BASE-TX: half or full; 1000BASE-T: full only