- The HP 1410 Switch Series consists of unmanaged switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost, reliable networking solutions. Available features include flow control to provide outstanding data efficiency, simplified plug-and-play operation, Auto-MDIX, auto-speed negotiation, flexible mounting options, ...
- All models have Quality of Service (QoS) support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features. Plug-and-play convenience is enabled by auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation.
Ease of Use
- The HP 1410 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation.
- Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention.
- Flow control helps provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
Connectivity and Performance
- The HP 1410 Switch series provides automatic cable type detection for MDI/MDIX.
- These switches support Jumbo or Mini-Jumbo packets (based on model) for performance improvement of large data transfers.
- They double the throughput of every port with Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capabilities.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 1410 Switch Series allows real-time traffic prioritization by supporting Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP).
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
- They support energy-efficient Ethernet and allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices.
The HP 1410-24G Switch is an unmanaged Gigabit switch with 24 10/100/1000 ports
24 RJ45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports