– The HPE 1410 Switch Series consists of unmanaged switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost, reliable networking solutions. Available features include flow control to provide outstanding data efficiency, simplified plug-and-play operation, Auto-MDIX, auto-speed negotiation, flexible mounting options, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
– All models have Quality of Service (QoS) support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features. Plug-and-play convenience is enabled by auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation.
Ease of Use
– The HPE 1410 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
– Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation.
– Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention.
– Flow control helps provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
Connectivity and Performance
– The HPE 1410 Switch series provides automatic cable type detection for MDI/MDIX.
– These switches support Jumbo or Mini-Jumbo packets (based on model) for performance improvement of large data transfers.
– They double the throughput of every port with Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capabilities.
Quality of Service (QoS)
– The HPE 1410 Switch Series allows real-time traffic prioritization by supporting Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP).
– IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
– They support energy-efficient Ethernet and allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices.
The HP 1410-24-2G Switch is an unmanaged Fast Ethernet switch with 24 10/100 ports and 2 10/100/1000 uplink ports.
24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports, 2 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports. Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100 ports plus 2 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports