- The HP 1620 Gigabit Switch Series is an entry-level, smart-managed switch ideal for small businesses looking for basic network features to enhance network performance but without the added complexity and cost of more advanced switches. Part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, these switches are plug-and-play out of the box.
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 1620 Switch Series is an entry-level, smart-managed switch ideal for small businesses that deliver plug-and-play out of the box. No device configurations are needed to get up and running at gigabit speeds.
- An intuitive Web interface provides access to fine tune network performance, if necessary.
- Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention.
- All models come with internal power supplies removing the need to manage external power adapters and can be rack mounted with the included hardware. The 8-port model can be deployed on the desktop, on the wall or in the rack.
Enhance Network Performance
- The HP 1620 Switch Series includes VLAN support to provide network traffic and resource segregation for additional security and better network performance.
- IEEE 802.1P QoS and IGMP Snooping prioritizes traffic and reduces unnecessary broadcast of multicast traffic for efficient network utilization.
- Peace of Mind
- The switch series uses Energy Efficient Ethernet for lower power consumption.
HP 1620-8G Switch is ideal for small businesses looking for basic network features in a Smart Managed switch. This gigabit switch is plug-and-play out of the box. A Web GUI provides ease of access to fine tune switch operation, if necessar