- The HP 1910 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, delivers Fast Ethernet connectivity for cost-conscious smaller organizations. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management.
- The 1910 Switch Series are advanced smart-managed fixed configuration switches in an easy-to-administer solution. Customizable features include basic layer 2 features like VLANs and link aggregation as well as advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing and ACLs.
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The HP 1910 Switch Series features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of five rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including three non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 24-two PoE+ models: 24- port. All models come with 2 combo uplink ports.
- These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HP 1910 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation, and IGMP.
- The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional power outlets.
- Advanced silicon technology delivers greater energy-efficiency and the Limited Lifetime Warranty significantly reduce TCO.
24-port PoE+ Fast Ethernet advanced smart managed switch with 180W of PoE power
24 RJ45 autosensing 10/100 PoE+ ports
2 SFP dual-personality 1000 Mbps ports
Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100 ports plus 2 1000BASE-X SFP ports, or a combination