– The HPE M220 802.11n Access Point Series includes simple clustering technology which reduces complexity and the need for additional hardware.
– A quick setup wizard gets you up and running very quickly with five common deployment scenarios to best match your environment.
Keeps Your Business Up and Running with Safe Wireless Access
– The HPE M220 802.11n Access Points Series significantly reduces the risk of downtime from human error with clustering technology.
– Keeps your wireless network traffic safe with the latest in Wi-Fi security including WPA and WPA2.
– Secures data integrity of the wireless traffic with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP).
– The HPE M220 802.11n Access Point Series offers up to 8 VLANs to permit traffic segmentation on the network.
Delivers a Better User Experience and Improved Performance
– The HPE M220 802.11n Access Point Series provides a single-radio device that supports high-speed wireless networking at either 5GHz or 2.4GHz.
– When clustered, each HPE M220 Access Point automatically selects the best channel for operation, reducing AP channel planning while periodically reassessing AP channel mapping for channel optimization.
HPE M220 802.11n Access Points are dual-band, single-radio devices supporting high-speed wireless networking at 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz. They can run standalone or can be 'clustered' for simplified administration of up to 16 access points