– Bộ chuyển mạch L3 Switch: 16 cổng 1Gb quang + 8 cổng kép 1Gb (đồng/ quang) + 2 module mở rộng (thêm 4 cổng 10Gb SFP+, hoặc 4x 1Gb (đồng/ quang).
– Cấu hình: L3 switch, 16x 10/100/1000 SFP ports, 8x 10/100/1000 dual-personality, 2x Expansion Slots (up to 4x 10Gb SFP+ or 4x 1Gb (RJ45/SFP)), Switching Fabric 144 Gbps, Throughput 107 Mpps, Maximum MAC addresses: 32,000, Routing table size: 12,000, Routing: Support full routing with no add-in license (RIP, Static, OSPF, BGP, Policy based routing), Stacking: Support IRF – virtual switch (up to 9 unit).
– The HPE 5500 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and multiservice support capabilities at the edge layer of large campus and branch networks.
– The HPE 5500 EI delivers flexibility, scalability, and low total cost of ownership (TCO) with a robust feature set supporting IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, PoE+, ACLs, and IPv6.
– The 5500 EI Switch Series can be managed with the HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
Higher Network Performance
– The HPE 5500 EI Switch Series is designed with hardware-based wire speed access control lists (ACLs) to provide high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance with a feature-rich TCAM-based ACL implementation.
– Non-blocking architecture delivers up to 192 Gbps of wire speed switching with a non-blocking switching fabric and up to 143 Mpps throughput.
Powerful Quality of Service (QoS) for Traffic Classification
– The HPE 5500 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which directs traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information, and applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
– Creates traffic classes based on ACLs, IEEE 802.1p precedence, IP, and DSCP or Type of Service (ToS) precedence and supports filter, redirect, mirror, or remark.
– Provides extensive traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), weighted random early discard (WRED), weighted deficit round robin (WDRR), SP+WDRR, and SP+WFQ.
HP 5500-24G-SFP EI Switch with 16 GE SFP ports, 8 10/100/1000Base-T or SFP dual-personality ports and 2 extension slots
24 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
8 dual-personality ports-autosensing 10/ 100/ 1000BASE-T or SFP
2 port expansion module slots
Memory and processor
256 MB SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 2 MB
32 MB flash
1000 Mb Latency: < 3.2 µs
10 Gbps Latency: < 2.6 µs
Up to 107.2 million pps
IRF, with 9 switches
IMC - Intelligent Management Center, Command-line interface, Web browser, SNMP manager, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet mib