- The HP 1920 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management.
- The switches deliver advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that build on the marketing-leading price/performance of the HP 1910 Switch Series. They feature a new 48-port PoE+ model, IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology.
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The HP 1920 Switch Series, ideal for small organizations features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of nine rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including four non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 8G-, 16G-, 24G- and 48G- port; five PoE+ models: (2) 8G-, (2) 24G- and 48G-port.
- These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface, based on our industry-leading HP 1910 Switch Series, to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
- The HP 1920 Switch Series with upgraded models and options is built on the market-leading, proven reliability of the HP 1910 Switch Series with advanced silicon technology for lower power consumption and an enhanced feature set for more robust operation.
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership
- The HP 1920 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.