- Các tính chất Store-and-Forward mode với các tốc độ dây và forwarding.
- Hỗ trợ 8K cho các địa chỉ MAC.
- Thiết kế theo chuẩn A: FCC, CE.
Full-Functioned Layer 2 / Layer 4 Managed Switch for Enterprise and Campus Networking
- PLANET FGSW-2840 is a 24-port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch with 4 Gigabit ports and 2 combo 100/1000X SFP interfaces. It comes with a high-performance switch architecture, capable of providing non-blocking 12.8Gbps switch fabric and wire-speed throughput at 9.5Mpps. Its four built-in GbE uplink ports also offer incredible extensibility, flexibility and connectivity to the core switch or servers. The powerful features of QoS and network security offered by the FGSW-2840 enable the switch to perform effective data traffic control for ISP and enterprise VoIP, video streaming and multicast applications. It is ideal for the remote access layer of campus or enterprise networks and the aggregation layer of IP metropolitan networks.
Robust Layer 2 Feature
- The FGSW-2840 can be programmed for advanced switch management functions such as port mirror, port security, port isolation and loopback detection. It also features the dynamic port link aggregation (Static Trunk and LACP), 802.1Q VLAN, Spanning Tree protocol (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree protocol (RSTP) and Multiple Spanning Tree protocol (MSTP), static/dynamic MAC address filtering, IGMP snooping, multicast IP, multicast filtering and DHCP filtering. Via aggregation of supporting ports, the FGSW-2840 allows the operation of a high-speed trunk to combine with multiple ports. It enables a maximum of up to 6 groups of 4 ports for trunk and supports fail-over as well.
- The FGSW-2840 offers comprehensive Layer 2 to Layer 4 Access Control List (ACL) for enforcing security to the edge. It can be used to restrict network access by denying packets based on source and destination IP address.
Efficient Traffic Control
- The FGSW-2840 is loaded with robust QoS features and powerful traffic management to enhance services to business-class data, voice, and video solutions. The functionality includes broadcast / multicast / unicast storm control, per port bandwidth control, 802.1p / CoS / IP DSCP QoS priority and remarking. It guarantees the best performance at VoIP and video stream transmission, and empowers the enterprises to take full advantages of the limited network resources.
Enhanced and Secure Management
- For efficient management, the FGSW-2840 is equipped with Web, Telnet and SNMP management interfaces. With the built-in Web-based management interface, the FGSW-2840 offers an easy-to-use, platform-independent management and configuration facility. By supporting the standard Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), the switch can be managed via any standard management software. For text-based management, the switch can be accessed via Telnet. Moreover, the FGSW-2840 offers secure remote management by supporting HTTPS and SNMPv3 connections which encrypt the packet content at each session.
Flexible Extension Solution
- The two mini-GBIC slots built in the FGSW-2840 are compatible with the 100Base-FX / 1000Base-SX/LX SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) fiber transceiver to uplink to the backbone switch and monitoring center in long distance. The distance can be extended from 550 meters and 2 kilometers (multi-mode fiber) to 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/120 kilometers (single-mode fiber or WDM fiber). They are well suited for applications within the enterprise data centers and distributions.
Đặc tính kỹ thuật
10/100TX Copper Ports (MDI/MDIX)
10/100/1000T Copper Ports (MDI/MDIX)
2 100/1000Base-X SFP interfaces
12.8Gbps / non-blocking
Switch Throughput@64 bytes
9.5Mpps @64 bytes
10/100TX RJ45 Interfaces (Port 1 to Port 24):
100 LNK / ACT (Green)
10 LNK/ACT (Orange)
10/100/1000T RJ45 Interfaces (Port 25 to Port 28):
1000 LNK / ACT (Green)
10/100 LNK/ACT (Orange)
100/1000Mbps SFP Interfaces (Share with Port 27 and Port 28):
1000 LNK / ACT (Green)
100 LNK/ACT (Orange)
MAC Address Table
IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full-duplex
Back pressure for half-duplex
Maximum Transmit Unit
> 5 sec: Factory default
Layer 2 Functions
TX / RX
up to 64 MAC address per port
IEEE 802.3ad LACP and static trunk supports 6 groups of 4-port trunk.
802.1Q tagged-based VLAN, up to 512 VLAN groups, out of 4094 VLAN IDs Management VLAN
Spanning Tree Protocol
IEEE 802.1D STP
IEEE 802.1w RSTP
IEEE 802.1s MSTP
IGMP (v1/v2/v3) snooping
Access Control List
L2 / L3 / L4 Access Control List
4 Priority Queues
IEEE 802.1p CoS
DSCP / ToS priority
Strict priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and Equal CoS policies
Ingress / Egress Rate Limit per port bandwidth control